02 May, 2012

Big Shot Projects

I had so much fun at my Big Shot classes, I held recently.  It was great to be able to show the ladies a few different ways of using their dies. 


We made an extended Pillow Box which is the perfect size for a chocolate bar.  For the large butterfly, I finally cut into my sumptuous Mocha Morning Speciality paper.  This speciality paper pack is really lovely and this particular piece is flocked. Others in the pack have metallic ink and they're all very yummy and luxurious looking. 




Here's what you need to make this project:


Stamp set: Perfect Punches
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Basic Black
Designer Paper: Mocha Morning Speciality Paper, Neutrals Paper Pack
Ink: Crumb Cake
Accessories: Pillow Box Die, Big Shot, Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die, Lots of Tags Sizzlits Die set, Extra Large Oval Punch, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals. 


We also extended the Scallop Envelope die which in the new size, will fit a gift card inside. Here's the extended version with a belly band around it using the new Twitterpated designer paper. 





What you need to make the extended Scallop Envelope: 


Card Stock: Baja Breeze, Island Indigo, Ridinghood Red, Blushing Bride
Designer Paper: Twitterpated (Autumn Winter mini catalogue)
Accessories: Scallop Envelope Die, Big Shot, 5 Petal Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, Designer Printed Brads, Dimensionals. 


For the last project {which is my favourite}, we made a cute little mini album with the Petite Pockets die which I've blogged before.  Click HERE for another look


Happy hump day everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie