28 May, 2012

Faux Patina Technique

I had two very enjoyable classes recently with my lovely ladies, making two cards using the Faux Petina technique.  It's amazing how different each card looked even though we used the same technique. That's the beauty of hand made cards - each one is as individual as the person making them. 




Supplies used to make this card: 


Stamp Set: En Francais, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive
Ink: Crumb Cake, Rich Razzleberry, Perfect Plum, Chocolate Chip, Versamark
Accessories: Chocolate Chip 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon (retired), Gold Embossing Powder, Gold Brad, Linen Thread, 
Tools: Heat Tool, Scallop Edge Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Little Leaves  Sizzlits Die, Sponges. 


I'd be delighted to order any of these supplies for you and I can have them delivered to your address anywhere in New Zealand. I'm committed to providing excellent customer service and am always happy to offer help and advice. To place your order, just email me here or call me on (09) 416 7476.  


It's my first day in my new (but old) job today. I'll be the new (but old) girl starting back in the Airforce, after 11 years.  I must admit that I'm feeling a tad nervous but am sure I'll be fine once I get the first day over with. 


Have a wonderful week and I'll see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie