17 May, 2012

Nature Walk

This is one of the cards that we're making at my class tonight and then again on Sunday. I've had some last minute cancellations so if you're wanting to come along - I have space available and would love to see you. I purchased the tutorial for this gorgeous set from Jenny Moors, who is an amazing demonstrator from the UK.  Pop along and have a look at her blog - I'm sure you'll be inspired. 


We're making a set of three full size cards (with envelopes) and a coordinated box. Email me HERE if you would like to come along. 




Stamp Set: Nature Walk, Curly Cute
Card Stock: Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Designer Paper: Botanical (retired)
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Old Olive
Accessories: Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon, Gold Brads
Tools: Paper Piercer


Have a GREAT day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie