04 May, 2012

Petal Cone Takeout Box

While I was playing with my dies and Big Shot recently, I discovered that you can also alter your Petal Cone Bigz Die and trim it down to make a takeout box.  This is the perfect size (not too big and not too small) to fill with goodies. I followed the instructions by Julie Davison (she has many fabulous projects) but there are probably lots of other talented ladies out in blogland who you could get the instructions from.  


And, here's the view from the top. 


To make this project you'll need:

Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Island Indigo
Designer Paper: Twitterpated (Autumn Winter mini catalogue)
Accessories: Big Shot, Petal Cone Bigz Die, Tasteful Trim Bigz XL Die, Fun Flowers Bigz Die, Fancy Flower Punch, 5 Petal Punch, Island Indigo Bakers Twine (Autumn Winter mini catalogue), In Colour Glimmer Brad. 

I'd be delighted to order any of these items for you and can have them delivered to your address anywhere in New Zealand. I'm committed to providing excellent customer service and am always happy to offer help and advice.  To place your order, just email me here or call me on             (09) 416 7476      

I've got a class planned for tomorrow afternoon with a group of lovely ladies, who I'm looking forward to catching up with.  What is your weekend shaping up to be like?  Whatever you do, I hope you have a goodie!  Catch you again soon x

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Debbie and hope the class went well

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie