15 June, 2012

Bringing Baby

This was a card that I made for a friend, whose daughter had her first little baby in April. I had the present all wrapped and ready but it was the card that held up the works. No excuses except that I couldn't decide what I wanted to make and then had to find the time to make it. I've cased this from Teneale Williams (a demo from Australia) whose work I really admire. 




Stamp Set: Bringing Baby and Petite Pairs
Card Stock: Whisper White, Pool Party
Ink: Black Staz On, Pool Party, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon, Linen Thread
Tools: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder


Have you got much planned for your weekend? I'll be doing lots of study as have a test on Monday and another on Wednesday. I'm over this study lark and I can't wait to put it behind me - well, for this part anyway. There is always ongoing training and courses but at least I'll have the first box ticked, very soon. 


We also have Team training tomorrow for the Creative Inkers. These events are always fun and it's an awesome day organised by Jacque. I've paid to go to and really want to, but I'm not sure that I can afford the time. Decisions, decisions... Maybe if I get a good couple of hours study in tonight, tomorrow night and all day Sunday as well. A girl deserves a break every now and again doesn't she??  I'll let you know what I decide. In the meantime - have a GREAT weekend and keep warm!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie