07 June, 2012

Notably Ornate


These are one of the little Thank You cards my customers will receive from me this month, if they place an order with me. I've cased this from one of my favourite demonstrators in the UK - Crafting Clare. 






Stamp Set: Notably Ornate, Kindness Matters, Thoughts and Prayers
Card Stock: Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Pretty in Pink, Early Expresso
Accessories: Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon, Basic Pearl


It's a nice short week here in New Zealand after celebrating Her Majesty's birthday on Monday. Queen Elizabeth's birthday is actually on 21 April, but her coronation took place on 2 June in 1953, so I think that must have something to do with New Zealand observing her birthday on the first Monday in June.  Whatever the reason, I'm not complaining and love these short working weeks. 


1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie