10 July, 2012

Butterfly Birthday

I made this clean and simple, one layer card for my daughter's lovely friend, Sophie. We've got a punch that punches out these butterflies, but it's just not quite accurate enough for me and I also didn't want to cut off the antennaeCan you see the two faint score lines above and below the butterflies with my Simply Scored Scoring tool?  I have cased this card from Jill Franchett who is a demonstrator in the States.   


I hope you had a wonderful 17th birthday Sophie, celebrating with friends and family. 




Stamp Set: Flight of the Butterfly, Happy Moments (retired)
Card Stock: Whisper White
Ink: Melon Mambo, Lime Limeade, Daffodil Delight, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Basic Diamantes, Dimensionals
Tools: Stamp-a-ma-jig, Simply Scored and Stylus. 


We had another gorgeous day, here in Auckland today. The nights are very chilly but it's all worth it, when we're rewarded with beautiful weather the next day. I hope you're able to make the most of the day while the sun shines. 

1 comment:

  1. Love the colour combo & I've always been going to make one of these as so simple but so effective

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie