26 August, 2012

Bringing Baby

Another beautiful baby girl entered the world on 17 August. Welcome Sophia Jayne Tarrant! Sophia was born to parents Leisa and John and is a lovely addition to their family. Wishing you lots of happy times and special memories. Here's the card I made:



Stamp Set: Bringing Baby (retiring), Friendly Phrases
Card Stock: Pink Pirouette Textured (retiring), Whisper White, Sahara Sand
Designer Paper: Pink Pirouette Designer Series Pack
Ink: Black Staz On, Pink Pirouette
Accessories: 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Linen Thread
Tools: Distressing Tool from the Cutter Kit

How is your Sunday going?  Mine is going too fast and I am still in my running gear from earlier this morning. I guess I should get off this computer before my day is whittled away completely.  Enjoy what's left of your weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks fabulous - now don't make me buy another retiring stamp!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie