20 August, 2012

Creativity is...

"Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. ART is knowing which ones to keep." 

I like this quote and thought it was quite relevant to the card I'm showing you today. I really shouldn't have kept this one, but time was in short supply when I made it and hopefully the recipient is not as hard a critic as I am. 


Happy birthday Jo - Wishing you blue skies, green lights and a wonderful birthday celebrating with friends and family ♥ 




Stamp set: Upsy Daisy (retiring)
Card Stock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Blushing Bride (retiring), Pear Pizzazz (retiring), Peach Parfait (retiring), Island Indigo
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Black Embossing Powder
Tools: Heat Tool

Don't forget to take a look at what is retiring if you haven't already. If there is something that you can't live without, best you order it today!  Upsy Daisy which is one of my all time favourites and is retiring, won't be available after the 31 August. This will be one set that I'll be hanging onto. 

Have  great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie