22 August, 2012

Pocket Silhouettes


Pocket Silhouettes is one of my favourite stamp sets for making quick and easy cards. It's retiring and is very reasonably priced at $40.95 (+ 5% shipping) for 6 stamps. It's definitely a set that I would recommend you buy before it's gone! The images are so sweet and they look great stamped alone or embellished. For today's card, I used markers to add colour directly onto the stamp before stamping and then added punched flowers from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack.  

FYI: Not all Stampin' Write Markers will be available to purchase individually in the new catalogue.  Instead they will be sold in their colour collections. If there are individual colours that you can't live without, I would order them now!!


Stamp Set: Pocket Silhouettes (retiring)
Card Stock: Peach Parfait (retiring), So Saffron, Rose Red, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight
Ink: Crumb Cake, Lucky Limeade, Rose Red, Daffodil Delight, Peach Parfait (retiring) Stampin' Markers
Accessories: Linen Thread, Basic Pearls
Tools: Sponge, Itty Bitty Punch Pack

I almost forgot to mention that I cased this card from Jill Franchett - a demonstrator from the States. Pop along to her site and see her fabulous creations.  

All going well, I should have something else for you to look at over the weekend. 

Enjoy the rest of your week!

1 comment:

  1. Love your wee card Debbie - must have a go at making one later xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie