13 October, 2012

Greeting Card Kids

This is the card that I demonstrated earlier today at our Team Stamp-a-Stack event and Monster Garage sale. The card uses the stamp set Greeting Card Kids and I think it's quite a cutie and is ideal for a little person in your life.  I've cased this from page 14 of the Annual Catalogue. I really like the message on the card which comes from the More Merry Messages stamp set. There are lots of different messages in this set and they use some very cool fonts. 

Thanks to everyone who came along today to make it the success it was - I hope you enjoyed yourselves and managed to nab yourself a bargain or two!


Card Stock: Ridinghood Red, Baja Breeze, Certainly Celery, Naturals White
Stamp Set: Greeting Card Kids, More Merry Messages
Ink: Black Staz On, Ridinghood Red, Baja Breeze, Certainly Celery
Accessories: Basic Rhinestones
Tools: Boho Blossoms Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Big Shot, Northern Flurry Embossing Folder

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie