12 October, 2012

Two Tags Box

This is one of the Make 'n Takes I made last month when I attended the Stampin' Up! Heartfelt event. I hate to admit it, but it is also the only project that I've actually finished. However, I do plan to rectify that very soon ~ so watch this space! 



It's a little box made from the Two Tags Bigz Die. Very innovative don't you think? Inside the box are five little note cards. I love these colours together. 



Stamp set: Clockworks, One in a Million
Card Stock: Calypso Coral, Whisper White, 
Ink: Calypso Coral, Gumball Green
Designer Paper: First Edition Designer Paper
Accessories: Gumball Green Dahlia
Tools: Fancy Flower Punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig

It's a beautiful day here in Auckland today and I'm just about to walk my dog Oscar so I'll get to enjoy some of the sunshine. I've got the day off work to catch up on some domestics and also prepare for our Monster Garage Sale and Stamp-a-Stack team event we're holding tomorrow.  Hope you have a GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie