18 November, 2012

It is my girlfriend Amanda's husbands birthday today. Here's the card I made - albeit, a bit late...  Happy birthday Ivan.  I hope you had a wonderful day of celebration with family and friends! 




Stamp Set: Lovely as a Tree, On Your Birthday (retired)
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Watercolour Paper
Designer Paper: Brights Colour Collection Designer Series Paper Stack
Accessories: 1" Twill Tape (retired)
Tools: Modern Label Punch, Aqua Pen

It's a cold and windy day in Auckland today, which is a big contrast from the lovely sun we've seen during the week. I've even had to don some more layers and turn the heater on. Thankfully, I'm off to warmer temperatures tomorrow. 

Pop back here during the week, as I've scheduled some posts for you in my absence. Have a GREAT week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie