20 November, 2012

So Glad You're Here!

I received this cute and adorable card from my upline's upline Jacque Pedersen (soon to be Williams), a few weeks ago.  Thanks so much Jacque - I love it!  It's been on my "to do" list to blog so finally here it is... The lovely Core'dinations cardstock is featured which is amazing in real life!  Honestly, if you love vintage - you will need to add some of this to your collection! 



Stamp set: Petite Pairs
Card Stock: Early Espresso and Gumball Green Core'dinations, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Baja Breeze
Designer Paper: Regals Designer Series Paper Stack 
Accessories: Whisper White Sweater Trim, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter
Tools: Big Shot, Lacy Brocade EF, Woodgrain EF, Small Heart Punch

Incidentally, I'm really glad that I'm here too. The alternative doesn't bare thinking about... And, I'm especially glad that I'm a demonstrator! I hope you are all happy, well and enjoying your week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie