11 December, 2012

Christmas Owl

Hello all! This was a card that I'd been wanting to make for a while. I finally found some time amongst the Christmas chaos and here it is.  I'm not sure who I cased it from as I'd taken a photo of it at the Stampin' Up! Heartfelt event a few months back. If it was you, thanks so much for sharing - I really enjoyed making it! 



Stamp Set: Owl Occasions
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Naturals Designer Buttons, Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine, Silver Glimmer Paper
Tools: Big Shot, Tasteful Trim Bigz Die, Woodgrain Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Stamp-a-ma-jig

I hope your day is full of sunshine and smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie