23 December, 2012

Snowflake Soiree

With the holiday's closing in on us so quickly and the day to day grind SO busy I'm mindful of keeping that FESTIVE spirit. I think we can all admit at times this can be difficult. In today's busy world it's hard to fit everything in a 24 hour period! Therefore, I would like to share with you, the fact that I am quite proud of myself this year because I was organised enough to send out some Christmas cards, to actually arrive before Christmas - in amongst all the craziness! Usually I am very late and they arrive in time for New Years, or they don't arrive at all... {yes, I have been guilty of that}.

This was one type of card that I sent out - and it's my favourite. It's a case from our Impressions magazine which is our free mag we get bi-monthly, chock full of awesome ideas. Just another great reason to be a demo. 



Stamp Set: Snowflake Soiree
Card Stock: Soft Suede, Naturals White
Ink: Soft Suede
Accessories:  Champagne Glimmer Paper, Silver Glimmer Paper, Gold Brad
Tools: Big Shot, Snow Flurry Bigz Die, Northern Flurry Folder

I'm off to make dinner now and as much as I'd love to chill for the evening, I've too much to do. I'm behind in my Christmas "to do" list and will be starting my gift wrapping this evening. I don't think I'll finish them tonight, but at least I would have made a start. How are your Christmas preparations coming along? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie