28 February, 2013

Twirly Whirly Pinwheel

This is the make 'n take the ladies made at my Seasonal Catalogue launch. I've cased it out of our Impressions magazine which is a great resource for us Demonstrators. We receive it bi-monthly and it is chock full of great ideas. The little pinwheel is a Sizzlits Die and is super dooper easy to assemble! The finished pinwheel measures 5.1cm x 5.1cm. We've used a rhinestone basic jewel in the centre, but you could use a button a brad or a pearl depending on the look you want to achieve. 


To make this card you'll need:
Stamp Set: Ciao Baby 
Card Stock: Cajun Craze, Whisper White
Designer Paper: Tea for Two
Ink: Bashful Blue Stampin' Pad
Accessories: Rhinestone Basic Jewel, Toothpick
Tools: Big Shot, Curly Label Punch (SAB), Sizzlits Pinwheel Die

I'd be delighted to order Stampin' Up! products for you and have them delivered straight to your address anywhere in New Zealand. I'm also always happy to offer help and advice. To place your order or ask a question, just send me an email or give me a call on 09 416 7476.

I hope you're having a great week and I'll see you back here soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie