20 February, 2013

Wish Big

I'm in Australia at present, so have scheduled this post while I'm away. I only hope it works okay, since I promised to show you another handmade card I received for my birthday.  This is the card that I received from the lovely Judy Beetson. Thanks Judy - I love it! 

Stamp Set: Word Play, Pocket Silhouettes (retired)
Card Stock: Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Bravo Burgundy
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: White Embossing Powder 
Tools: Heat Tool, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Blossom Punch

Once again, I've guessed the products used in Judy's card, so if there are any anomalies I'll make the necessary amendments later. 

I hope your Wednesday is going well. Pop back again soon, because I've got a wedding card to show you. I haven't made it yet, but it's a twilight wedding that I'm attending on Friday - so I'll have to get busy between now and then...well, once I get home at least.  See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie