06 March, 2013

Feeling Sentimental Again....

This is the lovely swap that I received from my talented downline Vanita. Isn't it lovely? She's used my favourite Sale-a-Bration set Feeling Sentimental. Pop along to her blog HERE to see some of her other lovely creations. 

Stamp Set: Feeling Sentimental
Card Stock: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Naturals Ivory
Designer Paper: First Edition
Ink: Basic Black, Soft Suede
Accessories: Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon, Mini Silver Brads
Tools: Modern Label punch

During Sale-a-Bration, for every $120 spent (before shipping), you get to choose something for free! There are lots of stamp sets to choose from, as well as very pretty accessories such as brads, ribbon and gorgeous designer series paper.  Warning: they are all extremely fabulous! There are only 16 days left to take advantage of this special offer. Contact me today to place your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie