23 April, 2013

Extra Hostess $$ and the Starter Kit just got bigger!



Join Offer
Ever wish you had more money to spend on Stampin’ Up! products? Consider it done.  Join Stampin’ Up! before 30 May and get an extra $75 for your Starter Kit. Joining is quick and easy. Just grab your catalogue and write up your wish list for $360 of products and you'll only pay $189 - phenomenal value! Do check out my Join My Team page and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me. I'd love to have you join my team and it's a great time to join, with a new catalogue launch just 3 months away.

Hostess Offer
Ever wish you had more money to spend on Stampin’ Up! products? Consider it done. Between 15 April and 30 May just host a $500 or higher party and earn an additional $75 in FREE products! That’s on top of the hostess dollars and benefits you already get! 


Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie