28 April, 2013

Masculine Telescope Card

This was the lovely card that Sally Williams taught us to make a few months ago at our WOW PaperKRafter's team training. Isn't it perfect for the male in your life! I'm having a turn at demonstrating it myself this weekend at a class I'm running this afternoon and again on Tuesday evening. This afternoon's class is full but there are still spaces available for Tuesday night- details are to the left of my blog. Thanks so much for sharing this with us Sally. 



Stamp set: Word Play, The Open Sea, Daring Adventure
Card Stock: Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler
Ink: Soft Suede, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Metallic Brads, Soft Suede Taffeta Ribbon
Tools: Big Shot, Window Frames Collection Framelits Dies

I hope you're having a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie