30 April, 2013

Stampin' Up! Boutique Boxes Designer Kit

While I was blog surfing the other day, I came across Jenny Peterson's Lakeside Stamping blog and saw her cute gift card holder, made from the Boutique Boxes Designer kit. I've shamelessly cased it - but you can check Jenny's blog out HERE. She also has a step by step video on how to recreate it, so if you've got the kit, why don't you give it a go. And, if you haven't got the kit, you can contact me to order one today. I think you'll agree, that it's adorable!



To create this little beauty you will need the Boutique Boxes Bundle which includes the Designer Printed Kit and A Little Greeting Stamp Set for only $27.95 (#131104 on page 25 in the Seasonal Mini catalogue). The kit also includes 16 Buttons (8 each in 2 colours), Crumb Cake Bakers Twine, an embellishment sheet, stampin' dimensionals, 8 note-cards and 8 die-cut printed boxes with paper buttons.

If you look at the bottom photo, you can see the little greeting card that can be slipped inside, for you to write on. And, the envelope is big enough to also include a gift card. Too cute! 



Stamp set: A Little Greeting
Ink: Basic Grey
Accessories: Boutique Box Designer Kit, Large Rhinestone Brad, 
Tools: 1 1/4" Circle punch

Thanks for checking in with me today - have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie