05 May, 2013

Stampin' Up! Telescope Card

This was the feminine version of the Telescope card we made last weekend. It was lots of fun to make and everyone did a marvellous job, although it took me a few attempts to get it right. I got there in the end though, which is the main thing :-)

There are lots of samples of these cards out there in blogland. I got the idea for this card from Julie Davison. She has a wonderful tutorial if you want to make one. Click here for her instructions. 


And, here's what it looks like open:





Stamp Set: Best of Everything, Wonderful Favourites (retired)
Card Stock: Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Rich Razzleberry, Rose Red
Designer Paper:Floral District
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive Stampin' Markers, Rich Razzleberry, Rose Red and Old Olive Stampin' Pad
Accessories: Metallic Brads, Raspberry Ripple Stitched Satin Ribbon
Tools: Circle Scissors, Big Shot, Large Scallop Circle Die, Perfect Pennants Bigz Die

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you're having a wonderful weekend and I'll see you again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie