23 June, 2013

An Epic Day...

I'm talking about yesterday - our big team training day. As always - it was lots of fun catching up with new and old friends. We learnt lots too and had some wonderful demonstrations with products from the new catalogue. I can't wait until that goes live and I'm sure you'll love all the new goodies as well. 

Anyway, back to the task at hand, this is the card that I made for my demo swaps. I enjoyed putting it together and was able to do it bit by bit over the last week. For once in my life, I wasn't up until the early hours of Saturday morning finishing them off. Pretty impressive huh?!



Stamp Set: Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Card: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Calypso Coral, Gumball Green, Pool Party
Ink: Soft Suede
Designer Paper: Epic Day This 'n That DSP
Accessories: Linen Thread, Basic Pearls
Tools: Big Shot, Labels Collection Die, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Sponge

I cased this card from the lovely Kimberley Van Diepen - click here to view her version. 

It won't be long before the new annual catalogue is here (8 days to be exact) but, to make way for new items, some of our favourites will be retiring. Click the links to see lists of STAMPS and ACCESSORIES that are retiring - some at amazing prices! Sale items are never around for long, so contact me as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.

Hope to see you again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie