12 June, 2013

Stampin' Up! By the Tide and Blooming with Kindness

As you know, I didn't get to convention this year due to work commitments. However, I was still very lucky to receive some swaps from my upline Karen and sidelines Judy and Sally. Talk about 'feeling the love' - thanks ladies!  

This is Karen's swap: 



Stamp Set: By the Tide
Card Stock: Tangerine Tango,Pool Party, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Ink: Pool Party, Sahara Sand, Summer Starfruit
Tools: Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Oval Collection Framelits, Brayer
Accessories: Basic And Jumbo Pearls

This is Judy's swap:



Stamp Set: Blooming with Kindness
Card Stock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler
Designer Paper: Print Poetry Pack
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Rhinestone
Tools: Big Shot, Square Lattice Embossing Folder

Aren't they fab! You'll have to pop back again soon, to see the swap I received from Sally. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie