10 June, 2013

Stampin' Up! Elements of Style

Isn't Elements of Style a great stamp set?! If it's one of your favourites, or you've had it on your wish list, then you should order it soon, before it retires on 30 June. I'm going to be sad to see it go, and it will be one of the many few that I won't be departing with.

I made this card at my upline Karen's over the weekend and love it!  Need some more inspiration? You can check out a few other cards using this stamp set by clicking HERE and HERE. 



Stamp set: Elements of Style
Card Stock: Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink: Black Staz on, Old Olive, Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals
Tools: 1" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Aqua Painter, Big Shot, Lattice Embossing Folder

I hope you like today's card. Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie