30 June, 2013

Stampin' Up! Gorgeous Grunge

Over the next wee while I'll be showing you some of the lovely swaps I received at Team Training last weekend. There are some real beauties and this is a timely reminder of what a talented bunch of ladies we have in our team. This is one of my favourites from Kristine McNickle. 


Stamp Set: Label Love, Gorgeous Grunge
Card: Very Vanilla
Designer Paper: Soho Subway
Ink: Early Espresso, Island Indigo, Soft Sky, Crisp Cantaloupe, Summer Starfruit
Accessories: Linen Thread, Crystal Effects
Tools: Artisan Label Punch, Buttons & Blossoms Simply Pressed Clay Molds, Simply Pressed Clay

I'll be back soon with some more fun - so be sure to tune back in! I'll see you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie