18 June, 2013

Stampin' Up! Soda Pop Tops

I love these little beauties and am sad to see that they're retiring at the end of this month along with the cute little stamp set Kindness Matters. This card was cased from the talented Becky Jensen - I pretty made mine exactly as she did. Why change a good thing? Anyway click HERE to view her blog. She has some lovely projects to see. 

Inside the Soda Pop Tops, I've stamped the butterfly from Collage Curios stamp set which is also retiring at the end of June along with the Designer Builder Brad in the centre. 



Stamp Set: Kindness Matters, Collage Curios, Itty Bitty Bits
Card: Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Black Staz on, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Soda Pop Tops, Designer Builder Brad
Tools: Big Shot, Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder

Well, I hate to cut it short but off to work I go :-)  Have a WONDERFUL day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie