02 July, 2013

ABC-123 Sketch Alphabet and Numbers

The new 2013-14 Annual Catalogue goes live today! Here's another fabulous swap I received last weekend using some yummy new stamps and designer paper. It was made by Andrea Schweer and I love it! Lots of cute elements and vintage like - which is right up my alley. 


Stamp Set: ABC-123 Sketch Alphabet &Numbers, ABC-123 Outline Alphabet & Numbers
Card: Baked Brown Sugar, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Designer Paper: Soho Subway
Ink: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Island Indigo, Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz
Accessories: Tea Lace Paper Doilies, Vintage Trinkets, Basic Pearls
Tools: Owl Punch, Brayer, Paper Piercing tool, Sponges, Sewing Machine

See you back here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie