19 July, 2013

Cute Invitation card and Party Favour

Happy Friday to you! I'm excited that it's the weekend tomorrow - not that I'll be doing a lot. What about you? Anything special planned? I've got a class on tomorrow afternoon so will share the projects we make, a bit later on. I've still got a few spaces available too, if you want to come along. Email me here, call me on 416 7476 or send me a text on 021 260 6680 to book your place. 

This card was made by Vicky-Lee Mueller - and it's very cute. The balloons have been individually cut out and popped up with dimensionals. The photo doesn't do it justice so you'll just have to trust me that it's adorable! 



Stamp Set: Sketched Birthday
Card Stock: Pacific Point, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry
Ink: Pacific Point, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Mini Silver Brads
Tools: 2 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Paper Piercing Pack Essentials, Big Shot, Fancy Fan EF, Perfect Polka Dots EF

This little treat - a matchbox card was made by Janine Pearce. It's also adorable and such a cute idea. Perhaps to give out as party favours? Janine also painstakingly cut out the balloons individually. Although, if she is anything like me - she may find it quite therapeutic to fussy cut around images. 



Stamp Set: Sketched Birthday 
Card Stock: Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist, Midnight Muse, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Marina Mist Stampin' Pads, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight and Pacific Point Stampin' Markers
Accessories: 1/8" Pumpkin Pie Taffeta Ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter
Tools: Big Shot, Argyle EF, Bitty Banner Framelits

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'll be back again soon to share some more creativity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie