07 August, 2013

Banner Greetings

This was the gorgeous swap that I received from my lovely upline Karen at our last team training. I say team training, which sounds like hard work, but they are really fun play days for us demonstrators. They also give us a turn to be on the other side of the table, which makes a nice change. 


Stamp set: Banner Greetings (hostess set)
Card: Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry
Designer Paper: Eastern Elegance 
Ink: Coastal Cabana
Accessories: Island Indigo Bakers Twine
Tools: Big Shot, Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder

I hope you like today's card. Isn't the designer paper gorgeous!? You can stock up this month on designer paper - see the latest promo from SU! HERE

Have a wonderful day and I'll see you back here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie