30 August, 2013

Faux Silk Technique

This was the second card we made at my Faux Silk class earlier in the month. So pretty and feminine and cased (again) from Sally Williams. 



Stamps: Field Flowers
Card: Pool Party, Sahara Sand, Whisper White
Ink: Pool Party, Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive
Accessories: White Bakers Twine, Whisper White Organza Ribbon, Tissue Paper
Tools: Big Shot, Finishing Touches Edgelits, Postage Stamp Punch, 1" Square Punch

By the time you read this, I will be on my way home from Apia and Tonga where I've spent the last five days. With the wonderful technology we have, I've been able to schedule this post (and the last few) ahead of time. 

I hope you've had a great week and I'll be back on board - in real time, in the next few days. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie