02 August, 2013

Hello Lovely

Yes, I'm talking to you.... I love the name of this stamp set? I don't own this one yet, but it's definitely on my wish list- which incidentally, is getting longer by the day.  It doesn't help when you see so many amazing creations made by clever peeps out there. This little cutie was made by Ria Kaire a lovely and talented demo up in Whangarei. 


Stamp set: Label Love, Gorgeous Grunge, Hello Lovely, Simply Stars
Card: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Crisp Cantaloupe
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Strawberry Slush, Crushed Curry
Accessories: Rhinestones
Tools: Big Shot, Bitty Banners Framelits, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Square Lattice EF, Artisan Label Punch

I'm heading off to Palmerston North in a few hours to catch up with friends and family which should be loads of fun! Unfortunately, the weather doesn't look like it's going to be that great, so I hope it's not too long a drive down the line. 

Have a fabulous weekend everyone and I'll see you back here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie