10 August, 2013

Lovely as a Tree

It was my mother's partner's birthday last Saturday and this is the card I made. Nothing too difficult. I've used an old favourite set - Lovely as a Tree. This set is perfect for the mere males in your lives. 



Stamp Set: Lovely as a Tree, En Francais, French Foliage, On Your Birthday (retired)
Card Stock: Early Espresso, More Mustard, Watercolour Paper
Ink: Early Espresso, Old Olive
Accessories: Jumbo Eyelet (retired)
Tools: Crop-a-Dile (retired), Distress Tool, Aqua Pen, Word Window Punch


We went out to dinner to celebrate Barry's birthday and had lots of laughs. We always enjoy ourselves when we get together and it made me realise how much I miss my family. I really should make the effort to visit more often. Of course, there's an added bonus of having my special friend Brett, who lives down that way too. We've been seeing each other for almost a year now and, what a wonderful whirlwind time it's been!

Have a happy weekend everyone and I hope to see you back here soon. 

Thanks so much Callena (from NZSU) for choosing this card as Pic of the Week. It was a lovely surprise to arrive home to :-)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Debbie, this image has been selected for pic of the week for the NZSU site. I love the water colouring of the tree, and the placement off to the side makes it look fantastic.
    Go to NZSU to get your award pic... enjoy
    Callena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie