01 August, 2013

Make a Cake Party Favour

Happy 1st of August everyone.  July is done and dusted and I can't believe how fast this year is going!

This was the adorable swap that I received from my talented downline Vanita, at the last team training event. Another cute idea for party favours. 



Stamp Set: Make a Cake
Card: Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Silver Glimmer Paper
Designer Paper: Polka Dot Parade  
Ink: Strawberry Slush, Midnight Muse
Accessories: Washi Tape
Tools: 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 2 3/8 Scallop Circle Punch, Square Punch, Small Heart Punch, Simply Scored

That’s it from me for today – I hope to be back again real soon.  Happy stamping everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie