19 August, 2013

Oh, Hello Thank You Card

I made this cute little thank you card and thought it would make a perfect addition to my customer's orders this month. I've used the flower from the Oh Hello set and have coloured it using Stampin' Markers.  I've also used the gorgeous Delicate Designs embossing folder for the first time. It certainly won't be the last time I'll be using it - I think it makes a lovely addition. And, isn't the font for the message very elegant. This comes from the Blooming with Kindness set. 



Stamp set: Oh Hello, Blooming with Kindness
Card: Whisper White, Raspberry Ripple
Ink: Gumball Green, Raspberry Ripple
Accessories: Gumball Green Stitched Satin Ribbon
Tools: Big Shot, Delicate Designs EF

I've had a very busy week just gone, and have been back and forth to Honiara a few times and a few other islands in the Pacific as well. It's been hectic but enjoyable! I also have Brett staying for a few days before he takes off to the States for 3½ weeks on a motorbike tour with some mates. They're travelling from Washington to Los Angeles and will be going through Death Valley and Route 66. I just hope the temperature drops a bit by the time they get there because Death Valley has been as high as 43° at times. You can just imagine how excited he is and how frazzled he might get!

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie