24 August, 2013

Stampin' Up! The Open Sea

This was the masculine card we made at the last class I held. Sometimes all you need is a great image (or two), and a quick and easy technique to create a classy card. I can't claim credit for this one though. I cased it from the lovely Sally Williams. You can't see it in the photo, but I've used the technique Faux Silk. The talented Julie Davison has an awesome tutorial on how to do this. Check out Julie's blog here


Stamp set: The Open Sea, On Your Birthday (retired)
Card: Whisper White, Cajun Craze, Night of Navy
Ink: Cajun Craze, Night of Navy, Soft Suede
Accessories: Tissue Paper, Two Way Glue Pen

I've got a play date this afternoon, which I'm really looking forward to. We're going to be playing with new goodies from the Seasonal mini catalogue. Such fun! Be sure to pop back soon so I can show you what I've made. Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie