15 September, 2013

Hello, Lovely

I received this swap back in June from Julia Leece at our Creative Inkers team training. There's a lot of work that's been put into this card and I love all the elements that tie it together. 


Stamp set: Hello, Lovely, Gingham Wheel
Card: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Strawberry Slush
Designer Series Paper: Modern Medley
Ink: Strawberry Slush
Tools: Big Shot, Fancy Fan EF, Small Scallop Rotary Trimmer 

I've scheduled this post while I'm away however, I can tell you that we'll still be in Los Angeles when you read this. I've only ever been to main land America twice before - the first time in 1986 to Las Vegas and then a few months ago to San Diego, so it's all very exciting! 

I hope your weekend is wonderful and the weather is warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie