17 October, 2013

Bordering on Romance

This is the card that I made Brett's mum (my future MIL) for her 80th birthday. Unfortunately, I'm unable to help celebrate, as am away this weekend for work. This is one of my favourite cards (yes, I've made it before and it's an identical case), and although there are a lot of elements and layers to it - I think it makes a striking combination. All the very best Iza for a wonderful birthday. I'm sure your lovely son will spoil you enough for the both of us!


Stamp set: Bordering on Romance (retired), Well Scripted (retired)
Card Stock: Pink Pirouette, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Ink: Black Staz On, Pink Pirouette, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon, Basic Pearls, Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter
Tools: Big Shot, Adorning Accents Edgelits Dies, Framelits Dies Labels Collection, Finial Press Embossing Folder (retired), Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Designer Frames Embossing Folder, Timeless Type Alphabet Die (retired), Extra Large Oval Punch. 


I'm away to Australia tomorrow with work - which I'm looking forward to. I feel as though I haven't been anywhere for ages. Of course, that isn't at all true and it's amazing how quickly we adapt to our environment. Did you know that I have been back in the Airforce for 17 months already! Who knew how much my life would have changed in that time?  

Have a great day everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie