29 October, 2013

Stampin' Up! Chalk Talk

This is the Thank You card I put in with my customer's orders this month. It was quick and easy and truly a 10 minute card. Don't you just love, love, love washi tape?! I've cased this card from Jen Jacobsen. Click on her name to take you to her blog, where you'll see lots of other lovely projects. 



Stamp set: Chalk Talk
Card: Whisper White, Basic Grey
Ink: Basic White
Accessories: Season of Style Designer Washi Tape, Epic Day This and That Designer Washi Tape, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Pink and White Ribbon (sorry, can't remember the correct name - but it's now retired). 
Tools: Big Shot, Chalk Talk Framelits

The night of fright is almost here!  I have a little show and tell for you and have spruced up some skull lollypops that I bought, to give to the kiddos for Halloween! See you back here soon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie