16 October, 2013

Stampin' Up! Extreme Surfer

It was my nephew Stefan's 16th birthday yesterday. This is the card that I made him. Unfortunately, Stefan has never been surfing and it wasn't the stamp that I intended on using, but I couldn't find the one I wanted - Extreme Dirtbike. This one is Extreme Surfer and has retired. I think it's perfect for a teenage boy, regardless of whether they can surf or not. I hope you had a wonderful birthday Stefan celebrating with family and friends! 


Stamp: Extreme Surfer (retire), Gorgeous Grunge
Card Stock: Basic Grey, Whisper White, Calypso Coral
Designer Paper: Howlstooth and Scaringbone (retired)
Accessories: Silver Mini Brad
Tools: Big Shot, Houndstooth Embossing Folder, Star Punch (retired)

Haven't we had horrible windy weather lately?! We've had sun as well, but the wind just doesn't seem to be letting up. I know that I shouldn't be complaining because those further south have been having storms and power cuts for the last few days. No sooner do they seem to clean up and get sorted out, that another storm strikes! I hope you've been keeping safe and warm where ever you are. 

Check back tomorrow to see the card I made for my future Mother-In-Law's 80th birthday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie