13 November, 2013

Stampin' Up! Dress Up

This was the card I made my lovely friend Rhonda, who lives all the way over in Istanbul, Turkey. When she visited a few months ago she'd seen a copy of this card and expressed how much she liked it. That was all the motivation I needed, to make her one for her birthday. I had fun putting it together, especially the cardigan. Hopefully the pearl necklace stayed in tact after going through the International postal service and they didn't get squashed :-)

It sounds like you had a wonderful birthday Rhonda - which is very deserved! 


Stamp set: Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Card: Very Vanilla, Wild Wasabi
Ink: Wild Wasabi
Designer Paper: Pretty Prints Paper Stack (retired)
Accessories: Basic Pearls
Tools: Big Shot, Dress Up Framelits, Modern Label punch, Word Window punch, Beautifully Baroque EF, Sponge

To order any of these items, be sure to email me HERE, any time of the day! Have a fabulous Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie