25 December, 2013

A Very Merry Christmas!

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a relaxing New Year break. I'd just like to thank you all for your support throughout the year. I hope that after the hustle and bustle of Christmas, you find the time to relax and de-stress. 

Just thought that I'd share the beautiful Christmas card I received from Sally. Coincidentally I was going to make the exact same card for her. Great minds think alike... It's a case from the Holiday catalogue on page 38. I actually prefer the piece of designer paper that Sally's used rather than the one featured. Thanks Sally - I love it!


Stamp set: Warmth and Wonder (hostess set from Holiday catalogue)
Card: Whisper White
Designer Paper: Winter Frost DSP (Holiday catalogue)
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Basic Grey
Accessories: Basic Pearls, Paper Piercing kit, Whisper White Bakers Twine

I'll be back in the New Year with more ideas and projects to keep you inspired. Until then, have a wonderful Christmas with your loved ones! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie