16 December, 2013

Christmas came early....

Christmas came early for many of us on Saturday. Our fabulous upline, Jacque (my upline's upline) hosted the annual Christmas team breakfast. She totally spoilt us and gave us these amazing goodie boxes. They are such a cool idea and I love it! Thank you so much Jacque - I can't imagine how much time and effort went into making these gorgeous gifts for us. 

Come and take a look...


There's bath salts, a notebook, a selection of handmade cards and envelopes, tags, ribbon, rhinestones and a decorated pen, all beautifully presented in a gorgeous box. 


Included in the box was a six month challenge. This is such a great idea! For example, Decembers challenge is to pamper yourself with a relaxing bath using the bath salts. Easy you may say - but for me that is quite a challenge considering I've only had two baths in the 12 years I've lived in this house... (I can imagine your incredulous looks as you read this, lol). Anyway, there is a different challenge for each month, but I won't ruin the surprise and will keep you posted once I've achieved them. 

Have a wonderful day and I'll see you back here tomorrow when you can see my daughter's birthday card I've made her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie