20 December, 2013

Gift Certificate Wallet

This was a last minute gift card wallet that I made Nicole for her birthday. It was quick, easy and fun to make.  I got the instructions to make it from Marelle Taylor - check it out HERE.


Stamp set: Flowering Flourishes
Card: Very Vanilla, Elegant Eggplant
Ink: Gumball Green, Elegant Eggplant
Accessories: Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon, Rhinestones
Tools: Scallop Trim Border Punch

I hope your week is wrapping up nicely. Today is the last day of work for me for two weeks (yay!). With the holiday season closing in on us so quickly and the day to day grind so busy I'm mindful of keeping that FESTIVE spirit. I think we can all admit at times this can be difficult. In today's busy world it's hard to fit everything in a 24 hour period!  I've finished my shopping but am yet to finish my Christmas cards. I also have to wrap and pack as we're heading down to Palmerston North on Sunday where we'll be spending Christmas and New Year with Brett (my fiance) and my family. My daughters will be with us for Christmas too which I'm very grateful for. 

See you back here in a few days to see some more Christmas goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie