17 December, 2013

Happiest Birthday Wishes to Nicole!

Today, my oldest daughter is turning 20 years old. Goodness knows where that time has gone (and yes, I know that I say that every year!). While I am so proud of the young lady she has become, I miss the child that she was. As a mother of two beautiful daughters, I often reflect on how fast they are growing up. Nicole has grown up to be a caring and kind young woman and is mature beyond her years. She knows where she's going and how she's going to get there. She'll do well in life and she deserves to, because she is a very hard worker, personable, organised and focused. She has been a joy to raise and I am so very grateful for her, every day of my life! I love my beautiful, green-eyed girl!

Purple is Nicole's favourite colour. I can't believe that I thought it was blue until very recently {embarrassed}. 

This card idea was one I saw on Pinterest months ago, so I do apologise as I don't know where the inspiration comes from. If you know, please feel free to comment so I can share the credit  :-) 


And, here's what it looks like on the inside. The photos aren't very good and it doesn't show up well, but the "20" is a pop up on a strip of window sheet and has been die cut in silver glimmer paper. 


Stamp set: Tape It, Lots of Dots Jumbo Wheel (retired), Happiest Birthday Wishes (retired), Occasional Quotes (retired)
Card: Whisper White, Silver Glimmer paper, Lovely Lilac (retired)
Designer Paper: Modern Medley
Ink: Black Stazon, Lovely Lilac (retired)
Accessories: Whisper White Bakers Twine, Neutrals Designer Button, Window Sheet
Tools: Large Star Punch (retired), Small Star Punch (retired) 

Have yourself a great day! We're off to movies and dinner tonight, so I'm looking forward to that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie