15 December, 2013

Stampin Up! Joyful Christmas

This was the second project that we made at at class the other night. Other than the cutting out of the Poinsettia and leaves, this was quite a quick card and is a bit of a Wow in real life. I've cased this from Tami White who is a demo from the States. Check out her blog here - she has some lovely work. 


Stamp set: Joyful Christmas
Card: Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, White Vellum 
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Versamark
Accessories: Gold Embossing Powder, Antique Brads
Tools: Big Shot, Pretty Prints EF, Apothecary Accents Framelits

To place an order at any time for any of these items, please email me at debbie.l@orcon.net.nz :) 

I hope you like today’s card. I'll be back soon with another pretty project and until then, happy stamping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie