12 December, 2013

Stampin' Up! O Holy Night

This was one of the cute Christmas cards we made in class last night. I've cased it from the lovely Leonie Schroder - a demonstrator from Australia. Check out her blog HERE


How are your Christmas preparations coming along? To be honest, I've not even started to think about Christmas just yet - other than the few Christmas card classes I've been holding, that's about it. I've got my daughter's birthday on the 17 Dec, so am busy trying to sort things out for that. I can already see it's going to be lifestyles of the frantic and frazzled...

Have a great week everyone and I'll see you back here soon featuring the other creations we made last night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie