26 February, 2014

Join Stampin' Up!

I was a Stampin' Up customer (for a very short time) before I became a demonstrator and to say I fell in love with the products is an understatement! I'm as in love with them today as I was back then - especially since I don't pay full price for them now! If you love the products too, you may want to think about joining Stampin' Up yourself. You'll get 20% discount off all your orders which represents a considerable saving but what then?

Well, that's up to you. Getting your supplies at a discount might be enough. Or you may decide to share your love of crafting and Stampin' Up products, in which case you can make your hobby pay for itself. Or you may decide to take it to the next level, in which case you'll start earning an income from it. If you'd like to talk to me to see if it might be right for you, feel free to email me, phone me on 09 416 7476 or click here for more information.


Also, from now until 31st March while Sale-a-bration is on, if you sign up to become a demonstrator you pay only $189 and choose $305 in products. Such an awesome deal!

Anyway, onto the project I'm showcasing today - this is one of the cards that we made at my recent classes. I've cased it from Michelle Last - a very talented demonstrator from the UK.  



And, this is the inside: 


Stamp set: Perfect Pennants
Card: Whisper White, Real Red, Crumb Cake
Designer Paper: Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack, Sweet Sorbet Designer Paper - (FREE with SAB)
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Early Espresso Stampin' Marker
Accessories: Real Red Taffeta Ribbon, Large Rhinestone Basic Jewel Tools: Scallop Tag Topper Punch, Full Heart Punch, Paper Piercing Tool
Have a fabulous Wednesday and I hope to see you back here soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie