05 February, 2014

Stampin' Up! Happy Watercolour

This was the swap I made for the Creative Inkers Occasions Catalogue swap. I'm so happy that I partook in this because I received some amazing projects in return. I can't wait to share them with you :-)


Stamp set: Happy Watercolour
Card: Smoky Slate, Whisper White
Designer Paper: Watercolour Wonder
Ink: Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight, Black Stazon
Accessories: Basic Pearls, Whisper White Bakers Twine, Tea Lace Paper Doilies
Tools: Big Shot, Banners Framelits Dies, 

Have you seen the Occasions Cattie yet? If not, and you would like one, please email me HERE and I'll pop one in the post for you. The cost is for postage only which I'm guessing is around $2. Or, you can pick up one directly from me. I'm also hosting an Occasions Catalogue launch on Saturday 8 February from 2pm if you'd like to come along. Bookings are essential so please contact me so I can reserve a place for you. More details are to the left of my blog.

Don't forget to pop back again soon to see some gorgeous projects that the talented ladies in our team made. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie